Qualifications for HOME HEALTH CARE
- Must be Homebound
- Any new medication or change in medication
- Patients needing physical therapy or speech therapy
- Any patient needing teaching on disease, health or diet
- Patients needing any blood/lab work in home including PTINR readings (lab draws that require frequent medication changes).
- Any patient that does not have an available caregiver, we will teach
- Patients who are missing multiple office visits
- Any service that will require a nurse to assist including wound care.