Our mission is enriched and achieved through a dynamic partnership with our staff, residents and their families and with the community. We provide the highest quality home health care services to our clients in the comforts of their own homes. By encouraging a supportive, respectful working environment, we enhance the professionalism of our staff and the well being of our clients.
Our vision is to serve every individual with special needs associated with aging, physically and mentally challenged impairment. We fulfill that vision by constantly testing ourselves to identify and respond to the ever-changing needs of the community. We provide comprehensive array of services to the long-term, independent and assisted living communities. We are always on the demand for the highest standards of quality and excellence.
It is our oath to provide personalized care that will enhance the quality of life while enabling each individual to realize the highest level of fulfillment in an atmosphere of dignity, respect and care.
We are founded to serve the greater Columbus area. We are a for-profit organization that believes in customizing home health care based on our client’s needs. We are an organization with exceedingly high standards. We provide excellent personalized services to our clients. We treat every patient, employees and contractors with dignity and respect.
Serving people with special needs associated with aging, physical and mental impairment. We fulfill our vision by constantly challenging ourselves to identify and respond to the ever-changing needs of the community.
You can be sure with us. If you want to know more about us, please send us a message for us to further clarify who we really are.
Love’n Comfort Home Healthcare, LLC (LCHHC, LLC) is an “American Success Story!” – The business’ founder, Enoch Ahenkora, began his work with older adults as a community volunteer. With just $7.00 that Enoch used to pay for gasoline, the idea of a caring home-care agency was born. The Love’n Comfort story is summarized below:
- In September, 2000, Enoch used the internet to locate a community non-profit agency that was interested in utilizing community volunteers to serve older adults. From his internet search, Enoch met Northwest Counseling Services’ volunteer coordinator, Carol Savage.
- After being interviewed by Carol Savage and having a required background search, Enoch began as a community volunteer, driving elderly clients to and from appointments and errands. Enoch’s work truly enabled older adults to live a better quality of life in the community. Enoch used his initial $7 to pay for gasoline. One of Enoch’s most memorable volunteer experiences was driving several older adults to a spring picnic at Columbus’ Park of Roses. Enoch was able to include his then 10 year old son, Michael. Both Enoch and his son truly believe they gained more from the pleasure of volunteering than the older adults did from their picnic! The experience truly demonstrated how fulfilling providing community based services for older adults can be. Carol Savage, volunteer coordinator at Northwest Counseling Services, and the program director, Hollie Goldberg, became impressed with Enoch’s professionalism and caring spirit.
- After six months of volunteering, Enoch decided to leave one of his two part-time jobs so that he could concentrate on developing his own home-care agency, Love’n Comfort Living Assistance. Starting on a part-time basis, Enoch brought on three very caring employees. After one year the new business became profitable. Enoch was then positioned to explore opportunities for expansion.
- Enoch’s volunteer work was well-regarded by Northwest Counseling Services’ Older Adults Program director, Hollie Goldberg, LISW. Hollie shared with Enoch that the community always needs excellent quality home care providers and that the Franklin County Senior Options Program periodically contracts with new home care providers. Hollie encouraged Enoch to explore contracting with the Franklin County Senior Options Program, a levy funded home care program operated by the Franklin County Office on Aging. Enoch’s contract with Senior Options began in 2002 enabling Love’n Comfort to serve financially limited older adults through the Senior Options program as well as “private pay” clients.
- Contracting with Senior Options proved rewarding for Love’n Comfort – Enoch was able to serve larger numbers of community members and was able to add additional caring employees. By 2003, Enoch also became a contractor with PASSPORT, through a contract with the Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging (COAAA). As a PASSPORT provider, Enoch was able to serve low income elders who otherwise may have had to move to a nursing home setting.
- Through working with Senior Options and PASSPORT clients, Enoch became increasingly aware of older adults’ occasional need for skilled home care, covered through the Medicare program. In August, 2006, Love’n Comfort Living Assistance (LCLA) became Love’n Comfort Home Healthcare, LLC and in November, 2006 Medicare certified. The agency is even more capable of serving older adults in Franklin County and beyond.
- Today, the business serves an average of 50s home health patients at any given time through the hard work of 21 employees including 5 RN’s, 12 home health aids and 4 office staff.
- Enoch still remains a volunteer with City of Upper Arlington Senior Center (Northwest Counseling).
- The goal of Love’n Comfort Home Healthcare, LLC is to become an even more comprehensive home care provider with the ability to serve clients compassionately through the SENIOR OPTIONS, PASSPORT, MEDICARE, MEDICAID (Waiver, Care Star) and most MAJOR INSURANCE.
- We currently service 8 counties surrounding Franklin County: – Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Licking, Marion, Pickaway and Union County.
- Since July 2008 we have successfully extended our unequalled services to Muskingum County with an office located at 1333 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio 43701.
- On our Tenth Anniversary. Love’n Comfort Senior Residential Palace, LLC is privileged to answer the question – Why put your loved ones in a nursing home? It is a place where Quality Care awaits you 24/7 by our Unequalled Caregivers, in a Spacious, Comfortable and Warm Atmosphere.